Sunday, June 27, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 10

I came to know about Varsha through my friend Bhargavi. The first thing I noticed when I saw her was her smile.
I saw Swathi in her smile! It was difficult to differentiate between both the smiles.

"Hey, nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too", She smiled!

God, I literally saw Swathi in front of me!

"This is our first meet, I don't know anything much about you, but still, I want to tell you something Varsha", I said
"Ha ha, thats interesting, go ahead buddy"
"Your smile is just out of world", I said
"Is that a compliment??", she asked
"Ofcourse, it is a compliment, why do you doubt?"
"Nah nah, I just asked, I've seen many guys like you, some admired me and none had guts to express it and you are the first guy"
"And now, is that a compliment??", I asked varsha
"You can take it anyway", She smiled!

"I want you to do me a favor even though it is too early to ask you", I said
"What's that?"
"I need a photo of yours with that bright big smile of yours, do you have any??"
"Ofcourse, I have some, but why do you want that??"
"I'll tell you the reason, but am sure you won't beleive what I am going to say"
"Come on dude"
"I'll see your pic in the morning when I wake up. Seeing a smile like that in the morning will do lotta good, you know that?"
"Ha ha, why do you want to impress me???", she asked
"And that is why I told you that you won't beleive me"
"May be"
"Now, tell me, can I get your pic??", I asked her again
"Not now"
"Then when??"

She just smiled!

"Dude, no girl can replace swathi and her awesome smile", I told myself.

....................

I went to chennai on that day to meet Swathi! I told my mom that one of my friend is getting married and I am going to attend the marriage!
If you are in love, you have to lie! No other choice!

"Hey sweetu, I am planning to stay in private hostel, I hate this college hostel da", Swathi told me as we both waited for our zinger meal at KFC!
"Why dear, what happened??", I asked!
"I don't know, I don't like the people around me, they are selfish and there are lot of politics going on in my hostel"
"Politics??", I asked her
"That's a big story and now tell me. Do you know any girls staying in a private hostel here in chennai???, your relations or someone??"

"Ofcourse, how can you forget Lavanya??", I replied
"Oh yea, I forgot, your sister", She replied in a way that anyone can understand that she dint like me being so close to Lavanya

"Oops, now what kind of reaction is that??, you got to be careful dude", I thought

"May be, if you are not interested, I'll check with someone else", I said
"Not like that, she is staying alone or what?", swathi asked
"She got a roomie, her college mate"
"Will there be any vacant rooms there??", She asked as if am the hostel warden!
"Let me check with Lavanya and let you know soon"
"Why can't you ask now"

"Sure, I can", I told her and took my mobile out and called Lavanya!

Her number was Busy! Sometimes I feel pissed when Lavanya talks on phone with someone else when I call her. I even want to tell her the same, but I controlled myself! She always used to blabber on phone no matter even it is a wrong number and she never cared about my advise too!! But I never felt angry on her for whatever silly thing she did! Her love is the biggest reason for that.

"Whats up??", Swathi asked
"Her number is busy", I replied
"Hmmm, try later then, no harm"
"Cool. This zinger meal is awesome", I said!
"Yeah, even I love it"
"Hmmm"

"So what about your placements??", Swathi asked
"Ufffff, that's a big story Swathi, I chose to attend Caritor last week, but got out in the first round, what about you??", I asked her
"My placements are starting next month da and I was appointed as a placement co-ordinator", she replied
"Hey, thats cool, rock the show then"
"Thanks sweetu, but am kinda nervous"
"About what?"
"Am not sure whether I will get enough time to prepare for my placement. This co ordinator tag will kill most of my time"
"I have more confidence on you dear, you will rock", I said and heard my mobile ringing!
It was Lavanya!

"Annnaaaaaaa, tell me da! I was talking to rajesh!

"Rajesh, I wanna kick you like hell", I thought!

"I just called you to check about your hostel"
"My hostel? for what?"
"Swathi wants to stay there"
"Oh wow, Anni?????, super na! Ask her to come"
"Its not confirmed and first tell me, is there any vacant rooms there", I asked her
"There are some da anna"
"Are you sure??"
"I am sure", she said!

"Enna na, having good time with anni huh??", Lavanya continued
"Oh, nothing like that"
"Dont lie na, I know!", she replied!

I saw swathi's face and it turned little red! I understood the situation and if I continue talking to Lavanya, Swathi will go wild.

"Okie lavi, we'll talk later", I tried to hang her line
"Dei anna, don't try to escape, tell me. Where are you?? What my anni is doing?, take some snaps na", Lavanya was non stop!
"Nothing Lavi, I'll call you later"
"Dei anna, what is this??, You are ignoring me when anni is with you", Lavanya laughed!
"Not like that Lavi"
"I know anna, I was just kidding. Don't worry. I'll hang the line now. Have a good time with my anni! Convey my love to her. I love you soooo much, Mwaaaaahhhhh", Lavanya hanged the line!

"Thank god", I thought

"There are some rooms available it seems", I told swathi!
"I heard that"
"You heard??"
"Yeah, your lovable sister talks in a way that everyone around you can hear her", Swathi's voice changed a bit rough.
"Hmmm"
"I heard her telling about room vacancies, I heard her telling I love you and a sound after that, is that a Kiss??", Swathi asked me!
"Yeah"
"That too when I am with you??"
"She is my sister dear. Why you want to compare you with her. You are totally different"
"I don't want to tell anything da, its up to you, I never said no to Lavanya, but still you have to make sure that our relationship is smooth", She said!
"I swear dear, You know how much I love you", I tried to bring some smile on her face and got succeeded!

"So let me go and check her hostel and if everything is well, I will join there", Swathi told!

"God, I beg you, there should not be any vacant room by the time Swathi goes there. If she stays there, I am gone", I thought!

"That's a good idea", I replied her and heard a message tone in my mobile and it was from Lavanya!

"ANNAAAAAA, I CHECKED WITH MY WARDEN. THERE IS A VACANT ROOM OPPOSITE TO MINE AND IT IS THE ONLI ROOM AVAILABLE NOW. SO I TOLD MY WARDEN ABOUT SWATHI AND ASKED HER TO HOLD IT. SO SWATHI WILL SURELY GET IT. AM HAPPY THAT AM GONNA STAY WITH MY ANNI. I LOVE YOU:)"

If Swathi stays there, whenever Swathi sees Lavanya talking to me, she will get angry and Lavanya is going to be non stop for sure.

"Dude, you're screwd", I thought!

Contd....
Watch out for Part 11

0 comments: