Sunday, June 13, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 3

I dint sleep that day!!

"For WTF you told her like that??", I was yelling at myself!

The next 15 minutes, I had lot of questions running in my mind!!

*"Will she accept your proposal???"
*"If she dint, at least will she continue my friendship??"
*"What made you to tell that?"
*"Why cant you just wait for some right time to tell"
*"When there were some many romantic ideas to propose yar love, why do you want to propose her like one dumb ass?"
*"When you asked Priya's suggestion for Aparna, why the hell you dint ask for Swathi??"
and finally
*Do you able to sleep tonight????


..................


"Hey, how are you???", I called Priya as i waited for almost 3 hours for my mom to sleep so that I can talk freely!

Parents are always fair to us only if we don't do the things like what I did now! Cant be helped but.

"Am good da, how bout you??", she said
"Am good as my name my dear"
"That's great then, and thanks for finding sometime to call me. It has been almost 2 weeks since you called me", she said
"Don't you have telephone at your place or what??", I asked her
"Why you want me to call you, you would've called me da idiot", she said
"Girls are always egoistic", I said
"Even guys are", she replied
"Now enough of blaming each other, I just called you to tell something", I said
"What??", she asked
"Not on phone my dear, I wanna meet you"
"You tell me the place", she said
"You come to my home, or I'll come to your place", I replied
"The former is kinda difficult and the later is a better idea, what you think??"
"Well, if that's your wish, I'll come. Its not a big deal", I replied
"Done dude, and when can I expect you??", she asked me.
"In another 15 minutes", I said and hanged the call.

..................


"Will you please tie this ugly street dog, sorry your so called pet??", I asked Priya standing behind the gate.
"Don't worry, teenu wont bite you", she said
"Everything is ok, but how can you name this ugly goose as teenu??, it's one of the sweet name you know", I said.
"Now why you want to irritate me always?", she yelled at me.
"That's how guys are my dear", I smiled
"I'll kill you idiot", she shouted at me
"That's better when compared with got bitten by this ugly dog and have number of injections around my navel", I smiled again
"Jesus, when will he change?", she said
"Go to a church and ask, don't ask me", I smiled
"Idiot, come in", she said as she tied her so called pet in the near by pillar

"Can I get some water?", I asked her
"Go and have it for yourself"
"Thank you", I replied

"So what was that??", she asked me
"What?"
"The thing which you told me on phone"
"Well, you know what, I am in love", I smiled
"Again huh??? the same girl???", she asked
"What again?? what same girl???, do you think that am one horny womanizer or what?", I asked her
"Dei, then what about Aparna??", she asked me
"Aparna?, I had never felt in love with her, it was just a crush as you said on that day", I said
"Thats ok then, and now who is this girl?", she asked me
"This is Swathi, my classmate", I said.
"Hmmm, so are you sure that its not crush this time??", she asked me
"Am sure", I said

"How can you say that?"
"There are lot of symptoms Priya", I said
"Symptoms????"
"Yeah, haven't you seen any tamil movies or what???"
"What the hell?", she yelled at me
"Am not sleeping properly, am not eating properly, everything I see looks beautiful to me", I said

"Its not your fault, this is all because of our tamil film directors, its their fucking fault", she replied
"Oyeee, believe me, it is happening to me", I said
"Okie, so you think that you're in love b'coz all these symptoms?", she asked
"Not exactly, but still I feel something unusual which I haven't felt for anyone, not even for Aparna", I said

"Then go ahead buddy", She smiled
"Hmmm, are you sure??", I asked
"100%", she smiled again!
"Super and you know what???"
"What??", she asked
"I already proposed her", I said!

"Hey you crazy, you already did that???, when and how???"
"Ha ha, its not a big story to tell, but still I'll tell you everything once she accepts my proposal", I said
"Oh, she dint accept it yet??, Dude, am going crazy about whats gonna happen", she said
"Even I am waiting for it my dear. Gonna meet her tomorrow in the school, lets see how it goes", I said

"She will accept you :)", Priya told
"If that happens, I'll treat you for sure", I smiled and started from her place.

.......................

"Machi, did you see Swathi??", I asked Rahul as I dint find her from morning.
"I've seen her some 15 minutes before da, but no idea bout where is she", he replied

My heart was pumping the blood more faster than ever. I can feel that.

"Stay cool dude, She will accept your proposal", I told myself

"Dude", Oliver called me
"Yeah da, tell me"

"I saw Swathi near the staircase, she wants you to come there", he said!
"She called me??", I want to make sure that I dint understood anything wrong.
"Yeah dude, she is waiting for you there", he said!!

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, felt tensed as if am the captain of a football team playing in world cup finals!

The next fifth minute, I was their in the staircase.

I saw Swathi standing there at the top. She saw me, but still acted like as if she dint notice me!!

I hate girls for this reason!

"Swathi", I called her!
"Hmmmm", she dint tell anything else.
"You called me???", I asked her
"Yeah",
"For what??"

"YOU TOLD ME WHAT YOU FELT RIGHT??" she asked
"yeah", I replied!
"SO I SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT AM FEELING RIGHT?????", she said!!

Contd....
Watch out for Part 4

7 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

eppadi machi eppadi? ippadi oru suspense oda mudikkura? :P

Ayesha said...

i'm gonna kill you brother! for extending the expectation again nd again! bt realy gr8. i dnt know hw cum u end it that way evrytym. also i wonder hw cum you write all conversations as if that happened yesterday !
good job again :) keep going.. make it soon for ur next post plz.cn't wait. :)

Syed Riyaz said...

Director JD & jerry serial'a oru episode mudipaangaley.. appadi irunthathu effect. U keep going.. Eagerly waiting for the next part. .

rajranjith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rajranjith said...

Dei mulusa eludhitu vechitu engala tension ah yetha ippadi part part ah release panriya. .Olunga full ah release panidu :p

priscy said...

eppadi da unnala mattum eppadi ellam mudiyudhu...super po.. kalakura... :-):-)chwt memories :-)
but ippadi part part ah release panni romba suspense kudukadha readers ellam romba pavam:-( eagerly waiting to read it full..

Unknown said...

Really very proud of u my dear brother...Great da...Romba suspense ah irukku...sikirama next part (illa illa ellam part um)post pannu...Love you my dear brother...