Tuesday, June 15, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 5

"Mom, am I looking bright today", I asked my mom as I sat with her for dinner
"You always look bright", my mom said!
"Hmmmm, so whats for dinner today", I asked her
"The thing which you hate, and you gotta eat it today", she said!
"There are nothing like I hate to eat mom, I love everything", I smiled!!
"Ha ha, is that my son talking to me??, I doubt", my mom smiled!
"Of course its me, am very happy today", I said!
"Be the same always", she replied!
"I'll be mom", I said!

"So here it is, bittergaurd, will you eat it??", she smiled again!
"Of course, I will", I replied her, as I put three spoons full of bittergaurd masala on my plate!

For the first time, bitterguard tasted sweet to me!!

"Huh, what happened to you??? I never expected this!!!", my mom said!
"What mom"
"How come you're eating that, I was just kidding with you that you gotto eat that, I had prepared a subji for you", she said!
"No need for subji mom, I love this", I smiled!
"Thats really good, Its good for your health! Your face will go bright!", she said!!
"Hmmm"
"So here after I'll cook bitterguard thrice in a week", she said!!
"Of course, you can", I told her without thinking about anything!!

10 minutes passed!!
I put three more spoons of bittergaurd!! It tasted awesome for me just at that moment!!

.....................

It was midnight 12.45!! Dad, mom and my sister were in deep sleep!!
But I was not able to sleep!! All those sweet bittergaurd started to work!! I started to burp and felt one of the worst bitter flavor inside me!

"Oh god, what is this??, am feeling horrible!!"

I got up from bed, started to walk inside the room!! I burped again! This time even bigger and the bitter taste gone worst!
I drunk some water! No use
I walked more faster! No use

And at last I ended up in vomiting!! All those Sweet bittergaurds came out!!

"Love is gonna screw you, that's for sure", I thought!!

I felt very relaxed after that, and came back to bed!!
"So here after I'll cook bitterguard thrice in a week", I remember what my mom told me!!
I lost my sleep again!!


.....................


"You look beautiful today", I told Swathi as we both sat near the water tank at the roof of our school building!
"Just today???", she asked me
"That's a tricky question", I smiled!!
She dint reply , but smiled!!

"You know what??"
"What?", she asked me!
"Even the Almighty will go mad seeing your beautiful smile", I said!
"Dude, why you always wanted to impress me", she smiled!
"DO you really think that I am trying to impress you???", I asked her!
"Of course, specially when you tell things like what you had told a moment ago", she said!
"You will never agree that", I said!
"I wont", She smiled!

"Do u feel like what we are doing is wrong??", she asked me
"What?? loving each other??", I asked her
"Nope, am not talking about that"
"Then what??"
"We are supposed to be in the classroom now", she said!
"Yeah I know that, but its better to sit here rather to attend that idiotic maths class", I replied!!
"Do you miss the tutor??", she smiled!!
"I never bother about any morons around me", I replied!

"Hmmm, but still bunking the class and sitting here is something wrong right??"
"Everything is fair in love my dear", I smiled!
"Are you sure"
"100%"!!

"Why you love me??", she asked!
"May be you have some hidden power within you to attract a guy like me", I smiled!!
"Idiot, why you always want to crack jokes?"
"That's how I am, carefree, jolly n a freaky guy", I said!!
"That's why I like you so much", She replied!

"And now tell me why do you love me??", She asked me agian!
"I really dunno Swathi!, its something I felt inside me the moment I saw you for the first time"
"Love at first sight??", She smiled!
"May be but not exactly", I replied!
"Then???",
"Its a DESTINY"!! I said!

She smiled!!
"What??", I asked
"Nothing",
"Nothing???" I asked again!

"I love you", she smiled again!
"Love you too sweetheart", I got hold of her hands!!

We stayed there for almost 3 hours and the bell rang finally for lunch!!

Contd...
Watch out for Part 6

0 comments: