Saturday, July 3, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 11

"Hey beauty, how you doing??", I pinged Varsha
"Stop calling me like that"
"Come on Varsha, take it cool"
"Hmmm...well, I am doing great and how about you??"
"I am ok Varsha"
"Just ok???", she asked

"Well, Its a big story"
"Why can't you tell me?"
"Why not, but you have to listen patiently", I told her
"Thats ok, I'll"

I started from Swathi, continued with Lavanya and ended up in Swathi's plan to join Lavanya's hostel.


"Da, you know what?, I cant control my laugh"
"What the hell???"
"Really buddy, you're one idiot. You don't know to tackle two girls at a time. Dont tell me that you are a guy"
"Hey, don't pull my legs", I replied her
"Ha ha, chill down. I was just kidding. But you have some really wonderful people around you"
"I know that"
"Swathi is awesome and Lavanya is damn cool, wish I will get a chance to meet both of them someday", Varsha replied.
"Yeah"
"So, with a girl like Swathi as your love, are you trying to flirt with me ????", Varsha replied
"I never tried that dear, I love your smile. I can see Swathi in your smile", I said

"Oh really???, thats so good of you"

"Hmmmm, so tell me now. What shall I do now???"

"What you mean??"
"What if Swathi joins in Lavanya's hostel....."
"What's gonna bother you buddy???"
"Nope Varsha, you don't know Lavanya . She is pretty childish and Swathi doesn't have enough maturity to understand Lavanya.She talks non stop."

"Hmmmm, that means even Swathi is childish", she replied

"Ofcourse she is. And Lavanya on the other side, doesn't even care that she is with Swathi. She will talk, talk and will keep on talking like Swathi will surely get angry"

"Hmmmm"
"And there are chances that Swathi may turn possessive on me"
"That's not something new in love da", Varsha replied
"May be, but am not ready to lose Lavanya. She is my sister Varsha. Her relationship is something which I had been dreaming about until she came"

"Hmmmm, I can understand"
"So??"
"Sooo, let Swathi stay in the new hostel"
"What about the problem then??"

"Be optimistic dude, what if Swathi started liking Lavanya???, its good for you right?"
"Ofcourse, it will be like a dream come true for me"
"Then, let us hope", Varsha said.
"What if she doesn't??", I asked her
"Its your headache then, you gotto pay for what you did right??"
"What I did???"
"Telling Swathi about Lavanya's hostel"
"Yeah, that's my fucking mistake", I said.
"Then you gotto face the conseqences but let us hope that they will be good", she smiled.


"And yeah I forgot to ask you something", Varsha continued
"What??"
"When is your B'day??"
"Why do you need that??"
"Do you think that one should have a special reason to ask that???"
"Not like that, well its on Aug 20th", I replied
"That's cool"

"Hmmm, and now I want to ask you something", I told varsha
"What is that??"
"Where is the photo which I had been asking you for quite a long time?"
"You really need that??"
"Do you think that I was kidding???, Am serious, I need your picture with your typical bright smile"

"You're crazy dude, with all these problems around you, you still need my pic...??!!"

"Yeah, I need it"

"I'll give it for sure"
"When??"
"VERY SOON BUDDY", Varsha smiled and I went mad...!

Contd...
Watch out for Part 12!

1 comments:

Ayesha said...

Happa indha kadhai ku oru mudivae irukadhu polirku ! Poitaee iruku ! Pesama novel eludhidnga. Better. :).