Saturday, June 26, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 9

"So, When are you planning to join?", Swathi asked as we both sat in the balcony at Swathi's place.
"Classes have already started and am planning to join next week, I need some more time to enjoy before I get dumped in that stupid college", I replied

"Hmmm, try to concentrate on your career, keep those enjoyments apart"
"Why do you always talk like my dad???"
"Its just because, after four years, I want you to be in a good position so that it will be an advantage for me when I talk to my parents about you"
"Girls always play safe"

"Come on da, I want to be practical"

"Hmmmm, you know what?, I've got a new sister"
"What you mean??", Swathi asked
"Lavanya, my new sister", I smiled
"Who is she??"

Its always difficult to explain a girl about another girl and it took almost 1 hour for me to explain her about Lavanya starting from her Orkut friend request!

"Hmmmm, that's nice to hear, but make sure that your relationship with Lavanya will not harm our relationship in any way", she replied!

"Well, is that a warning???? or is she asking me to chuck Lavanya outta my life???", I thought.

"It won't for sure", I replied after a pause

"I love you", she smiled!
"I Love you too"
"So take care, here after it will be pretty difficult for both us to meet often"
"I know"
"We will try to meet on weekends"
"Hmmmm"
"You study well, don't freak out too much in college, don't bunk the classes, be good and please don't think that I am talking like your dad", Swathi smiled!

"Shall I tell you something??"
"Ofcourse dear"
"When you smile, am going mad", I replied!

She smiled again.

"Please don't smile like that Swathi, you're killing me"
"I am flattered buddy", she replied!
"Its time for me to leave", I said
"Hmmm"
"Just an hmmm??", I asked her
"I don't know what to say"
"Don't worry, four years will pass like 4 months"
"Let us hope", She replied!
"Hmmmm, so I'll make a move dear"

"Wait da, just come inside for 5 minutes, I've something special for you"
"What's that?", I asked Swathi
"Just come inside", she told and went inside and I followed her.

"So what's that Swathi??", I asked

She Came near me. Hugged me tightly locked her lips with mine!

"I love you", she smiled but I saw tears in her eyes!

"I love you too"
"Now you can leave"

"Byee dear", I hugged her again.
I Badly wanted to kiss her again, but this time her mom came from kitchen and spoiled everything!

She looked like a villain for me at that moment!

.............

Three years passed!

I started loving Swathi more than anything.
Thanks to the distance which made me to realize how madly I love her!


On the other side, I started to love Lavanya too:) She is a part of my life now.

The two girl's had made my life beautiful with their presence! One as my love and another as my sister!

..............

Days passed pretty fast and just at the time when I thought there is no more room for any other girl in my life other than Swathi and Lavanya, there was this girl…

"Hey I am Varsha", She introduced herself!

Contd....
Watch out for Part 10

4 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

dai innaada kanni theevu mathiri list neendukitte poguthu.. :P

Ayesha said...

idhu yaaru na pudhu entry?! evlo per dhan total ah irukkanga?! munadiyae solidunga.ethana suspense dhan veppinga ! :)

Syed Riyaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syed Riyaz said...

Pancha thanthiram padathula Kamal haasana oru songla 3 ponnunga thurathuvaangaley antha mathiri unna thuranthaama iruntha sari.