Sunday, June 20, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 7

"LAVANYA", I tried to figure out her for almost and hour, and at last I got a hint!
She is my friend's friend! I had spoke to her once when my friend was talking to her!!
Well, that had happened almost 6 months before and why does she gave me friend request now???, I thought!
I accepted her request and replied her back!
"I do remember you, good to see you back"

..........

Some say that having bed coffee is one of the worst habit to follow, but I never cared about it! I had a sip and took the news magazine!

A girl cheated in love had filed a complaint against that guy in the local police station

Its so sick to think that most of the girls("few girls" for those who are not ready to accept the word "MOST") goes behind the guys who cheat them!
Chuck out this girl, what happened to my girl??, I thought and took my mobile!
As I expected, there weren't any message from Swathi!

"What mistake did I do??, supporting my mom is a biggest mistake or what?", I asked myself!
Girls always over react and Swathi is not exceptional!

"So you're not gonna have your breakfast or what??", mom asked me
"Nope, not at all, I am damn hungry actually"
"Then brush your teeth and come soon", she told

I was damn hungry but I was not even able to eat anything!! Thanks to Swathi!

...........

"Are you still angry??", I sent an sms to Swathi!

Sometimes I hate myself to the core for doing things like this!

"You weren't wrong, and she is overreacting! Why the hell you want to convince her?", I shouted at myself
"You should never talk to her even if she is apologizing"
"You should never text her even if she replies you now"
"First of all Switch off your mobile
", I told myself and took my mobile!

"Am sorry sweetheart, so sorry", text from Swathi!

"Oh dear, why should you ask that, its my fault, I always wanted to hurt you, I should ask you sorry for that", I replied!
"No da, I'll adjust! Its for your mom na, you take care of her, I'll manage", she replied back
"Thats so sweet of you dear, I love you", I replied
"Come to my home in this week, I wanna meet you", she replied!
"Sure honey, I'll let you know", I replied her back!
"Okie da, I am leaving to temple now, will catch you later", she signed off!

"A few minutes before, you decided not to reply her back, not to talk with her!! But why the fuck you dint do all those things now???, love is screwing you dude and its gonna screw you more", I thought!

...............

The next day!!

"Hey, nice to see your reply, well what you do???", I saw Lavanya's reply on Orkut
"Am just stepping in to college and what about you?"! I replied her back!
"Am a year junior to you buddy", She replied back!

I was surprised to see her reply immediately and found that she is in online!

"Oh that's good, so yar online eh?? cool"
"Hmmm, so buddy tell me! You spoke too much on that day"
"When?"
"Hey, you forgot or what??, the first time when you spoke to me"
"Oh yea, and sorry for that, I just did it for fun"
"No big deal buddy, I dint take it seriously too"
"That's cool then"
"So what else??"
....
....
....
....
....

We chatted for almost 3 hours on that day and it continued for almost a week!

"I like you very much da, you're so jovial and funny"
This is how she ended up the chat at last after a week of chatting!

"Oops, what is this??, its gonna end up in a problem buddy! Keep it in mind that Swathi is already there for you"
"Why do you want to think like that?, she may feel in a different way too"
"Whatever it may be, it always better to keep distance from other girls specially when you have a girl friend like Swathi who is possessive on you! Your mom's issue is the best example buddy
y", I thought!

Just in a moment I read her reply, all these things came in to my mind!!!
"You gotta be careful dude", I told myself and took my mobile!

"Hey, you know what?, my parents are going out this weekend and I'll be alone, why cant you join me at my home??", a text from Swathi!!

.......
Contd
Watch out for Part 8!!

1 comments:

Ayesha said...

it's not much difficult to write on something which happened. bt spinning a different story with a little of things happened is realy hard! u r doing it.pakalam evlo parts dhan eludhuringa nu. :).