Saturday, June 12, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 2

I had been in to a new surrounding now, and though I found it odd in the beginning, I got in to deeply soon!!
"Dei, guys are waiting in the ground, just dump those fucking assignments and pack yar things, we gotto go", Rahul told me!
"Machi, Swathi had called me to auditorium, I gotto go, you guys carry on and please for god's sake don't tell this to anyone", I told him!
"Get lost", he told as he packed his things and went to ground!

SWATHI! Though i knew her for just half passed 6 months, she had become a part of my soul!! Thanks to the wonderful atmosphere in the new school!

I packed my things and started to walk towards auditorium!

Is wat am doing is right?? meeting a girl alone in a big campus is fair???, lotta questions inside me, but I never bothered!

I went to Auditorium and searched for her, but she was not there!
I sat there n waited for her!! 5 minutes passed!

"Da, yar here huh? Am so sorry, I was sitting inside the nearby classroom", I heard her voice and turned!!
Swathi was standing in front of me! She looked beautiful!! I gone mad seeing a small bindi on her forehead!

"Is it quite unusual for you??,why you dint get this kinda feel for Aparna?", I asked myself!!

"Thats ok, so why you called me?", I asked her!
"We will sit and talk", she replied!
"Lets sit here" she told as she pointed out the chair at the first row of VIIth "B" class!!"
I guess, that's the first time in my life I sat in the first row of a class room!
"First bench??? I'll better stand....is that ok??", I asked her
"Yar on crazy gooze da", she said!
"Ofcourse, I am"
"So where do you want to sit??", She asked me!
"Last bench, do you have any doubt?", I smiled!
"I expected this", she smiled.

"So whats up??", I asked her!
"Actually I want to tell ya something and that's why I called you here", she replied!
"Why cant you tell that in our classroom? and why you want to tell that here where nobody is available!?", I asked her
"Because what am gonna tell is something special", she replied!

"Is she is in love with me??" I asked myself!

"Hmmm, that's interesting...proceed", I told!
"Well, I LIKE YOU SO MUCH", she said!

For any guy, this is the best thing that he can hear from a beautiful girl!!

"Is this is what you wanted to tell me??", I asked her!
"No..Not at all, but still, I had always wanted to tell you this too", She replied!
"My pleasure", I said.
"Come on dude...don't be so formal, I expected you to say me I like you too", she told!

"You may expect me to tell that, But I wanna tell you something different!
"Whats that?", she asked!
"Ladies first my dear, so you tell me first"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, am damn sure", I said!

"Well well well, its one of my long time wish and whenever I feel that, I had always feared like what my parents will feel bout me", she puzzled!
"Wat exactly you wanna say??", I lost my patience!
"Cool buddy, why are you so curious??", she asked me!

"If a girl like you call a guy like me to a place where nobody is available and tell that you wanna tell me something very special, even a dumbass guy will go curious and for your information am not a dumb ass too!!", I replied!
"Yar so funny dude, I like that", She replied!
"Enough of yar discoveries, and now don't test my patience", I told!
"Done, here it is", She started!
"Yeah, atlast...come on", I replied!

"I WANT TO ADOPT A CHILD", she told!

I expected something and she told me something!! Is she doing this purposefully???? If its so, then FUCK the girl's attitude!!


"Oh really, that very sweet of you, good", I said!
"Yeah, I always wanted to share this to someone and yarr the first now", she told!
"My pleasure", I said
"Come on dude, don't be formal again"
"So is this is what you wanted to tell me?", I asked her
"Yeah, of course"
"Awesome and I wish you a good luck", I replied!

"Thank you buddy!!, and now whats that you want to tell me??", she asked me!
"oh yea, even I want to tell you something and I will not test your patience", I said!
"That's how guys are", she said!
"N yeah, here i go",

"I LOVE YOU, SHALL WE ADOPT A CHILD???", I said!!

Contd...
Watch out for Part 3!!

6 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

I like the way you proposed her.. Simple and straightforward.. Mindla vachikuraen.. ;)

Unknown said...

superb naaa.... waitin for part3 na....:-):-)ella incidents um so nice naa..can see how lonely you feel there and don worry na, one day you'll be so much happy wit ppl al around and wish to see those happy days blog soooooooooooooon na....:-)

Unknown said...

Anna..
Super proposal!!!
Nacchunu iruku!! :)

Its ma life said...

Nice.. and nostalgic..

Raja Mohammed R M said...

@ all above...
thank you:)

Ranjith said...

Serial ku director ah poyidu da semaya picturization panre. . Also nalla vaikura twist and suspense ah :p