Thursday, June 24, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 8

"Dude, you should not go there to her place when she is alone, it will end up in problem!
"Just think about your age, if you meet her alone in a private secured place, you cant control yourself buddy, keep that in your mind
"
I hat lot of thoughts in my mind and finally I decided not to go to her place, after all it is gonna do good for me and Swathi!

.........

"Sweetu, I can't come this weekend, I have some work! Am so sorry!", I sent an sms to Swathi!
There wasn't any reply from her for almost an hour!

"Oops, she is getting ready for another fight or what??", I thought!

Its always better to keep your mouth shut when a angry women is shouting and I got mentally prepared for the same thinking about Swathi!

But to my surprise, she replied something different!

"That's OK dear, even I am going to Banglore with my parents. At the last moment, they are asking me to join them and I have no other choice"

"Hmmm, good! Go and come back safe. I'll miss you", I replied her
"I'll miss you too. Anna is sitting next to me, so don't text me", she replied!
"And for god's sake please don't use all those sweetu's and sweetheart's in your text while I am at home! If my brother sees that, you're gone buddy,Byeeee"
Swathi signed off!!

"Thank god, she is going to Banglore! If that is not the case, she would've killed me for not meeting her", I thought!
Girl's are always smart in love. If the guy commits a mistake, its a biggest blunder for them, and if they commit any mistake, its nothing.
Swathi had never missed to react the same way whenever she get a chance.

But still, that had made me to love her more and more and am not able to figure of the reason for that.

..............

"Hey da, How are you?, are you online?", I saw Lavanya's scrap on Orkut!
"Am good and of course am online, add me in messenger", I gave my ID to her!

"You want to chat with her privately just because you don't want anyone to check your chat history?? or you don't want Swathi to check out the chat history??", I asked myself!

"Nice to see you in messenger buddy, so its been quite a long since we both spoke and you know what?, I missed you", Lavanya told!
"Hmmm", I replied back
"Enna da?? just a Hmmm??"
"Yeah, you want me to say something else or what??"
"Nothing"
"Hmmm..even I missed you", I said
"Thats sweet of you da"
"Yeah, am always sweet you know", I replied

"This is the thing! This kinda replies from you, very frank and jovial, it makes me to go mad on you"
"Mad on me??", I asked her
"Yeah, I love you idiot", she said

"I love youuuuuuuuuuu??, No dude noooo. ManagingSswathi alone is a big task for you and if Lavanya joins the list, its going to be impossible for you", I thought!

"What you mean Lavanya?", I asked
"Don't you know what I meant?"
"You love me??"
"Yeah, pretty much"
"But am committed", I replied!

The next five minutes she had sent only the smileys resembling a heavy laugh!

"Whats so funny about that?", I asked
"About what?"
"About my relationship"
"If I say I love you, I doesn't mean the way like how you're thinking now", she smiled again
"Then what?"
"Its something different da, am not able to express"
"See Lavanya, you don't know about Swathi. If she comes to know that you had proposed me, she will go mad! Even I love her madly you know", I replied

"Oh!!! her name is Swathi?? so sweet"
"I know that"
"BTW, when did I proposed you da??", she asked me
"Then what you wanna do?

"You remember??, when we spoke last week, you told me that you had always love to have a younger sister??"
"yeah", I replied
"You know what, even am longing for the same"
"For a younger sister??", I asked
"No idiot, I always wanted to have a elder brother who can guide me in all my goods and bads", she said.
"That's sweet"
"And you know what??"
"What??"

"I LOVE YOU ANNA:)", she smiled!

Contd...
Watch out for Part 9!!

2 comments:

Syed Riyaz said...

Shabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaa... Innum ethana part da irukku ? Irunthaalum intha incidents ellam nyabagam vachi eluthura unna kandippa paaraatalam... Grt Grt...

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

dai pesaama unnoda kathaiya thanjavur kal vettula eluthi vachittenna, pinnadi vara sangathigal itha paathu padichi unnoda aruma perumaiya ellam therinjippaanga.. :D