Monday, June 14, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 4

"You always test my patience", I said as Swathi was not ready to tell anything!
"Why do you say that?"
"See, I love you, thats all I can say, and I really dunno what are you gonna say, whatever it may be, tell it soon", I said!

"Dude, this is not something about getting a vegetable in a market, its love, its about life", she said!
"So what you mean?, you want to see my Bank gurantee??, my job???, unfortunately I wont be able to satisfy you b'coz I am still in school, sorry WE are still in school"

"Your're one stupid", she said
"Now why do you say that?"
"B'coz I dont want any of your BG details"
"Hmmm"
"I want you to do only one thing for me now"
"What you want?", I asked her
"Just wait till this evening"
"Ha ha, I had waited for this two days, Its not a big deal", I said
"Hope you wont do anything stupid", she smiled!!
"I wont"
"Let me see that", she smiled again!

"The bell rang some 5 mins before and we are supposed to be in class by this time, aren't you aware of that??", she asked me,
"Bell rang??? when did that happen??", I asked
"You never heard the bell sound or what??", she asked
"When you are talking to me, I hear nothing other than your sweet voice", I smiled!
"Dont try to impress me dude"
"This is not to impress you, but this is the fact you knw"
She smiled! I gone mad!!!

...............

The first hour went well! Though I dint do anything useful, I dint do anything stupid too!

"Whats the next class dude??", I asked Rahul
"Maths I guess"
"You guess??? wow, this is how a student has to be", I smiled!

"Its the only subject I hate it to the core", he said!
"Ofcourse, everyone hates it", I replied!
"And you see now, this idiotic tutor will ask questions as if we are from a nursery school, we are almost gonna enter a college dude", rahul got lil emotional!
"Ha ha, cant be helped", I smiled again!

"May I know the reason behind your laugh?", I heard some strange voice and when I turned back, my stupid maths tutor was standing behind me!
"Nothing sir"
"Oh nothing??, you know how they will address the people who laughs without any reasons??", he asked!

Everybody in the classroom laughed!!

"Sir, I know how they will address, but you know how they will address a person who even if talks seriously will make a whole classroom to laugh??", I replied back!

"You crazy, how dare you can talk like this, Your age is my experience", he started to shout at me!
"Am sorry", I asked for apology!
"Don't ever ask for sorry, you stupid", she shouted at me!
"Come on, answer this question",
"@T^@%^@^#&@%&^@%^&%&^@#&^!%@*&^%!^&!@", he asked me something, but I dint hear anything!

"Hello, am asking you, and why can't you react atleast", he shouted at me!
"Sir????, sorry, I dint hear you properly", I said!
"Whaat????, am shouting here and you're telling that you dint hear me???, atleast can your hear what am saying now??", his faces started to turn red!!

"SIR, WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, I HEAR NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR SWEET VOICE", I said!
The whole class gone silent, but someone laughed a little!!
I turned back, it was Swathi!!

"You screwed me Swathi", I thought!

"Don't you know how to talk to a teacher, you bloody....&$$^%$^%##$%@%$#@^$%&^*&^%^%%", for the first time I saw how a teacher will go wild if they are really angry!
"Now get out of my class", he said!
I had to go out! No other choice!

After that, I saw swathi was laughing all the time till evening!!!

...........................

"So the time arrived, so you're gonna tell me or not?", I asked swathi as we both packed our books and stuffs!
"Wait for another 5 mins", she said!
"Why??"
"I can't say anything when all other guys are around us, let them go and you wait for me", she said!

"Dude, aren't you coming??", Rahul asked me!
"No da, actually.....", I started to tell him but he interrupted me!
"What, Swathi asked you to stay back??"
"Yeah", I smiled!
"Absolutely no comments dude", he left the classroom!!

"So I guess you would've scolded me alot today!", Swathi smiled!
"Not at all", I lied to her!!
"I'll beleive you", she said!

"This is unfair dude, you told like you're in love with me, my voice is sweet, but I never thought that you will find our maths tutor's voice sweet too", she smiled!
"Ha ha, you really screwed me today swathi", I said!
"Am sorry for that", she said!
"Thats ok", I smiled!
"Sorry for making you to wait so long", she said!
"I really din't feel bad about that", I replied!
"Hmmmm"
"So???"

"Well, I would've said this on the day when you proposed me, but I was not able to", she said!!
"Hmmmm"
"And when I thought like I could tell you this morning, something stopped me", she continued!
"Hmmm"

"And I cant let you to wait anymore", she said!

"soooo???"

"SO WHEN SHALL WE ADOPT THE CHILD?? FIRST YEAR AFTER OUR MARRIAGE???",
"WHAT??"
"I LOVE YOU", SHE SMILED!!:)

Contd....
Watch out for Part 5!

2 comments:

Syed Riyaz said...

No comments for this part 4.Nee mulusa eppo mudikirenu paakuren . .

Ayesha said...

wow. cute love story. aana oru chinna matter ah vechu oru blog ah supera otringalae. epdi na! gr8. next next. :)