Wednesday, June 16, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 6

18 months passed and love life tasted sweet for me!! We finished our Schooling too!

Swathi had become a part of my life! I had gone to a stage where, I thought that without her there is nothing for me in this world.

On a fine day, I got a call from my school telling that they are going to issue the mark sheet!

The next moment, I received an sms from Swathi!

"Tomorrow is the last day. I dunno when I'll meet you again and am gonna miss you badly. Do come to school soon, I'll be waiting for you at the roof top near water tank!"

As she said, even I am not sure that when I'll meet Swathi again as she is gonna join in a private college in Chennai and I had joined in a local college near by my home just to keep my mom happy!

If any guy is in love, its difficult to keep his mom and the girl, both happy at the same time! They have to sacrifice either one among them and am not ready to let my mom to miss me!

............

"I hate this", Swathi felt bad!

We both were sitting at the roof top with the mark sheets in our hand! For the past one year, we had spent most of our time here!!

"What?",
"Why can't you join some college in Chennai?? For your marks, you will get some good colleges in Chennai",
"I know, but still I cant let my mom to stay alone here without me"
"Your mom is important to you na??, then leave me", she said!

"See, I may love you, but still she is my mom! Why the hell you're talking like this?", I got irritated!
"B'coz I love you", Swathi started to cry!!

Girl's are always sentimental! Swathi reacted in a way that she loves me madly and am not loving her anymore!

"Do you think that am not loving you or what??", I asked her
"Why do you ask like that"
"B'coz you're reacting in a way that you're gonna miss me and am gonna enjoy it"
"What??"
"Why do you want me to come to Chennai?", I asked her
"I just don't wanna miss you da"
"But if I come there, my mom will miss me",
"You can meet her in the weekend na?", she asked me
"You really dunno about my mom, she is so sensitive",

"This is not fair da", she said!
"Why do you think so??"
"You are not ready to give up your mom now itself and am worried about our future"
"Why you want to link this silly thing with our future"
"Its not silly for me da"
"Then?"
"In future if your mom say no to our love, you will leave me", she got angry!

"Girls are so sick", I shouted!
"Why do you want to scold the entire girl's community, if you have any anger, scold me, JUST ME", she raised her voice a bit.
"Its not about anger Swathi"
"Then what?, I had been noticing you from this morning, you never shown any reaction, You look calm n cool"
"What kinda statement is this??"
"You don't have 1% of the tension and feelings that I have now"

"Girl's always want to express themselves, guy wont, is that a mistake??", I thought!

"Do answer me something da"
"So what??, you want to me to cry like a little child??",
"I don't want you to do that"
"Then???, what you want?"
"Join some college in Chennai, please! Its for me"
"Am really sorry Swathi, I love you so much. But for that, I cant leave my mom alone here and come there to Chennai"
"Then you forgot me", She said!

"Swathi, what are you talking???",
"You never care for me da", She cried
"Its not like that dear"
"Then what?"
"Nothing, I am leaving"
"Swathi??"

"Sorry da, please don't call me here after, am leaving you forever"
"Swathi....whats happening to you??"
"If your not ready to sacrifice your mom's love, am not ready to die everyday without seeing you and its better to leave you forever", she stood up and started to leave!
"Swathi, where are you going??", I tried to stop her

She dint even care to hear me and when I was about to call her again , she was already gone!

............................

I dint had my dinner that day. I shouted at my sister for no reason. Whatever I saw, it looked ugly for me for the first time after felling in love. I was not able to sleep. Without knowing what to do, I opened my lappie and logged in to orkut!

There were some three friend requests. Some two unknownn guys and before I could see the third person, my mobile pinged!

"DON'T CALL ME HERE AFTER", it was from Swathi!
I got pissed and threwed my mobile and came back to Orkut again!
"HEY DO YOU REMEMBER ME?? THIS IS LAVANYA", that was the third friend request!!

Contd..
watch out for part 7!!

Part 7 will be after 4 days:)

3 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

Girls are sick.. Frigging true.. Except for a couple of girls I have met in life all others are sick too.. Hi5.. he he..

Syed Riyaz said...

Oh.Nee college join panrathukku munnadi ivlo periya akka poru nadathucha ?

Then,thought to say something regarding ur words. . .

"You are not ready to give up your mom now itself and am worried about our future"
- Intha dialogue'a naan kooda niraya murai kettu iruken.. Ithukku girls kodukkura explanation"POSSESSIVENESS"

rajranjith said...

@Riyaz Nee yaaru solli idhai ketta tat too many times :p Appo angeyum oru periya story iruku pola. .