Saturday, June 12, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 1

In a guy's life there are no chapters without a girl!!
Somewhere, sometime, there will be a girl...N in my life I had few...

Just for some reasons, am changing the names of those angels who had made my life beautiful n memorable till now...

It all started with Priya when I was too young to differentiate between love and friendship, the time when I thot like talking to a girl itself is love :P!!
Priya broke all those jiffs inside me!

First girl in a guy's life is always special no matter its a love or friendship. Priya is very special to me.

I dunno how many of you guys will accept this, Guys always loves to share things with a girl than a guy and yea I love it too!

"Oyeee", I pinged her as she sat next to me in the maths class! The only girl I feel lotta comfortable without any thots inside me while sitting next!
"Listen to the class", She replied!
Gals are always studious! I hate that!

"Chuck it, who cares bout all those X squares n Y squares, its like we screw ourself!", I replied.
"Idiot", She said!
"Thanks, but still I want to tell you something very special to you, as yar pretty special to me!", I told!
"Oyee, wats that?", she was curious!
"Now shut and listen to the class", I replied!
"Stupid Guy's attitude", She told!
"And now, dont drag the whole guys in the world inside this, its just between you n me", I replied!
"Then tell me wats so sepcial bout wat yar gonna say", She told me!
"Its all about love", I replied!
"Love??? you??? who is that unlucky???", She said!
"N now this is the stupid Gal's attitude!", I replied!
"Chill chill, just tell me who is that gal??", she asked!
"Definitely not you", I told!
"I'll kill you", I expected that reply from her!
"My pleasure!!"
"Dai, dont be stupid, just tell me, who is she??"
"To tell the truth, its more a crush than a love!", I replied!
"Who cares bout love n crush, I just wanna know who is she", priya told!
"Aparna!!!", I replied!
"Aparna???....Yar uncle's daughter right?????", She asked!
"Ofcourse, do you have any doubt in tat?"
"Ada paavi, kudumbathula kozhapam undu panaatha", She warned me!
"Wen it comes to love, who will care bout family n relations????", I replied!
"Love???, not even a minute before you told like, its more or less like a crush than love, and now how come ya can tell that its love??", She asked!
"Ha ha, that was a good question and that why am asking you, wat should I do??", I asked her!
"Wat you mean?", She replied!
"Do you feel that am in love??", I asked her!
"How can you expect me to answer this when you yourself was not clear about it??", she asked me!!
"Its simple!! Its just becoz yar my better half!!", I replied!
She smiled!

"What?", I asked her!
"Nothing"
"Then answer me", I told!
"I'll tell you soon", She replied!
"Soon??", I asked!
"Yeah very soon, n now listen to the class", she told!
"Why should I??", I asked her!
"Its just becoz, am your better half and am telling you, wont you do??"!
"No more talks, Am gonna listen", I replied!


...............


"So its been a week now, and still you hadn't told me anything", I told priya as we both sat opposite to each other and started eating at our school canteen!
"What?", she asked!
"What???, did ya forgot?? aparna...my love..my crush, my uncle's........."
"Okay okay, I got it...n now you shut", She stopped me!
"Okay, so tell me", I asked her!
"Well, I dont think that yar in love!! Wat do you think???", She asked me!

I just looked at her!
"Ennada paakura?", she asked me!
"Nothing, you continue", I replied!
"What do you think?, yar still in school, and even aparna is in school and how can you expect her to love you back?, wont you feel hurt?, all these things comes at this age, thanks to our indian cinema industry"
"Its all a mere infactuation da, understand that first", she continued!
I kept silent!
"Do react something buddy", She told me!
"So what you want me to do?", I asked her!
"Leave those crush stuffs n concentrate on yar studies first", she told!
"Done", I replied her!

"Shall I ask you something??", she told!
"Ofourse, ya can ask me anything", I replied!
"May be ya would've felt in love with aparna, but still how did ya told "DONE" immediately wen i asked you not to go after aparna?", she asked me!
"Its just because you are my better half", I told her and started to eat!
We dint talk after that!


..................


"So yar gonna leave this school?", I asked her with the marksheet in my hand!
"I got to, and even yar gonna join a different school right?", she asked me!
"Yeah, am gonna, but not in the school where ya gonna join", I replied!
"I know, coz am gonna join in a Girl's school, and one cant expect you to join there", she smiled!

"Why you look so dull?", she asked me!
"I donno, may be I'll miss you", I replied!
"Hmmm", she replied!
"Wont you??", I asked!!
"I wont", She smiled!
"Priya.....??"
"Coz, yar my better half da", she told and started back to her home!!
"Take care, olunga padikira valiya paaru", she advised me!
"I will", I replied!

I really wanted to hug her at that moment, but the surroundings dint permit me to proceed!! Fuck the soceity!!

.................

CONTD......
Watch out for PART 2!!

4 comments:

Ayesha said...

:). waiting for the next.

Syed Riyaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syed Riyaz said...

Hmmm.. Waiting for the second part. Ithula enakku niraya clarifications irukku..Will pvt msg u ;-)

coolYo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.