Monday, July 5, 2010

En'nul Kalantha Pengal.. - PART 12

"All set da, I vacated my room. Waiting for my brother to pick me up", Swathi texted me

"Annnnaaaaa, I am pretty eager to see my anni, and so I bunked my college today" Lavanya texted me
"Pattu, Be watchful with your words when you are talking to her", I replied her back. Pattu is how I used to call her and more importantly I used to call Swathi too the same way.
"I'll na", she replied

I was happy oneside because the two best girls in my life gonna meet each other, get to know about each other, but at the same time I was little bit worried about how Swathi gonna take Lavanya and her childish behaviour.

I dint text Lavanya after that.
I thought I could sleep for sometime and I switched off my mobile and slept.I hate people calling me when I am sleeping.

"Its time for lunch and you are still sleeping??", my mom shouted at me
"Am feeling sleepy maa, and I am not feeling hungry", I woke up and sat in the bed.
"Why can't you help me cleaning your room today??", my mom asked me
"Cleaning my room??, I'll clean it for myself. Why do you want to strain?", I told her
"Then start cleaning it. You room is like a garbage bin", she replied

"Dude, If you are not cleaning the room now, mom will start cleaning it. Its not a big deal but you just wont be able to safe hold all those love letters and greeting cards with Swathi's lip mark. If mom sees that, its going to be the end for you, so
act fast
", I thought.

It took almost an hour for me to clean the room and just the moment I finished it, I remember my mobile and switched it on. I waited for sometime to check whether am receiving any text from Swathi or Lavanya, but I din't.

Losing my patience, I texted Lavanya

"Pattu, met Swathi???, howz she??"

"This is Swathi and I just wanted to ask you that how can you call her with the same name you used to call me??. I never expected this from you", I received a reply from Swathi the next minute.

What the fuck?????, I was expecting problems like this but not so soon.

"Anna, I was talking to Swathi and just showed her your text. She smiled after seeing it. She is sooo cool na, I just love her. She is an apt girl for you", Lavanya replied back

I was really clueless about how to react back but I just went mad about Lavanya and her innocense.
"She is the best and am not gonna lose her at any moment", I thought

"Thanks da pattu, you carry on with Swathi. I'll call you tonight", I signed off immediately.

"Hey dear, You are always special to me. Lavanya is totally different. You don't confuse. I'll call you tonight", I replied Swathi.

"Handling two girls is pretty difficult and if those girls are together, then its gonna be a Himalayan task", I thought


...............


"Text me when you are free, I wanna talk to you", I saw Swathi's text as I just entered my room after a heavy dinner.

"I'll call you in a minute", I replied her back and locked the door.

"Hi dear, how is your new hostel?? got settled???", I asked her
"Yeah", Just a one word reply from her
"Hmmm, how about the food and all other things??"
"Its good", again a short reply from her
"What about your roommate??"
"I don't know"

"Swathi, are you angry??", I asked her
"Don't you know that??", She replied
"Come on da pattu, what happened???"
"Pls for god's sake, dont ever call me with that name", she replied
"Hmmmm"
"How can you??? How are you able to call another girl with the same name????"
"No swathi, try to understand me"
"I don't need anything da, you hurt me"

"I dint mean it Swathi"
"Pls don't talk. I spoke to Lavanya for almost 3 hours today and she always talks about you. Always ANNA ANNA ANNA"
"Well, she calls me ANNA right???, whats the big deal Swathi???"
"It bothers me da and you won't understand my feelings"

Now, I am gonna kill if somebody tells again that Men can't understand women's feeling.
Unless or untill women tell what they feel, how the hell can men understand it????


"What bothers you???
"A lot"
"What does it mean???"
"I dont like you calling her that way"
"I will not call her again like that, I swear", I made a Fake promise
"And I don't like her talking about you always", She said
"I cant help it out dear"

"Do you love me??"
"What kind of question is that Swathi, you know how much I love you"
"Then leave Lavanaya, will you??"
"What the hell Swathi??, She is my sister and you know how much I love her too"
"I can't take it anymore buddy, you got to do this"
"I can't Swathi, I need Lavanya too. Her relationship is something like a dream come true for me", I replied her

"I WANT TO TELL YOU JUST ONETHING DA, IF YOU WANT ME THEN LEAVE LAVANYA OR IF YOU WANT LAVANYA, THEN LEAVE ME", Swathi said and hanged the line abruptly.

"Am I doing a mistake? or Swathi is too possessive??", I asked myself and looked at my mobile and found a new message

"Anna, guess yar talking to Anni. Call me once yar done with her. Feel like hearing you", that was from Lavanya!

"Swathi? or Lavanya??", that was the only thing running on my mind at that moment!

Contd...
Watch out for Part 13

2 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

I dont want to post any comment for this part.. Panna pacha pachaya pesa vendi irukkum.. You know what I mean.. Out of all the parts, this is my favourite.. :) good going..

Syed Riyaz said...

Rendu ponnungalayum samaalicha paaru. . Nee periya thiramasaali da. .