Friday, August 29, 2008

My Sweet Angel Sister, SUBHASHINI:)

ANNA:)
Well, u can find this text in ma mobile often!! Tats from SUBAHSHINI:). I would say tat she is ma Dream!!. Whenever i saw her text in ma mobile, I'll go insane!! Sounds funny isn't?? but tats true! I guess many wonder who is she!!
Lemme rewind.....

Am a kinda guy, who always used to long for a Brother - younger sister relationship. I haven't blessed with a younger sister in ma life, but i was gifted with a elder sister:) She is such a sweetheart to me. But still, I've got a feel inside me like, i dint get what i want!! Yet, i was happy with what I've:)

Some 21 years from ma date of birth, it was Aug 30th, 2007. I was in chennai for the eve of ma friend blaky's sister marriage. Aadhavan, one of ma friend, came to the function. He is kinda close to me. I sat next to him, we had a nice lil chat. After sometime, he got a call. I guessed tat its a girl on the other side. I grabbed the mobile from him. I saw the display to check her name, SUBHASHINI, it showed. Well, i started talking with her, our conversation started with a formal Hello. Tried to show some senior gethu to her , ha ha ha! We both spoke for some 10 mins i guess. Thats it. i gave the mobile back to aadhavan, n started chatting with ma friends n we all enjoyed. I returned home the next day, n i almost forgot her. Dint even remember her name.

Days passed....

Some four months i guess. One beautiful evening, i logged in to orkut. I received a friend request. Its from SUBHASHINI. I was wondering who is she, n wen i checked ma scrapbook, i saw her scrap."Hey its me Subahshini, do ya rem??? aadhi's friend!!". Oh yea, i can recognize her now. N i scrapped her back!! But she wasn't in online at that time. After a week, i got a reply from her. N after that we both started chatting frequently. To be frank, I used to check out almost all the girls, ha ha, all age problem. But whenever i chat with Subhi (Lemme cut short her name!!:P), i felt something different, kinda unusual for me. After a month we exchanged our mobile number. We spoke alot. Again, i started feeling kinda pretty different. Spoke to ma gal on tat day. Told her alot about subhi. N finally before hanging the line, i told her like, I feel like i got a younger sister, for whom i had been longing for such a long time. N i found wats that different kinda feel exactly is. I donno how subhi would've been thinking bout me. We both became pretty close, in a very short time. N one day i told her everything like, what i told bout her to ma gal! Wow, the way she replied me, i guess she too would've been longing for such kinda relationship in her life! She texted me, ANNA:), wow!! i felt like flying. he he he.

Six months from then. We're now the best affectionate bro-sis i would say! The way she cares for me, The way she loves me, n of course even today wen she calls me ANNA, i'll go mad!! A very short period of time we knew each other, but i feel like we are been together for years:)
Its August 30th, 2008 today n now, She's exactly a year old kid in ma life.:) I thank Aadhavan for showing me such a wonderful sweet sister.

Thongachi!! (This is how i used to call her),
You're the only one, whom i got in ma life after longing for such a long time, and that makes you very special. Its coz of you am now feeling the completeness in my life. There aren't any words to express how much u mean to me!! You made to feel alot better now!! Hope we stay the same forever.

Thedi Thedi
Kidatha porul
Enrum nammai vittu pogathu
Enru solvaargal,

En Anbaanavale,

Neeyum ennaku appadi thaan,
Enrum En Thangaiyaai!!!

Love u loads!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ANNA:)!!!! What ya ve given me now is d BBBBBEEEESSSSSSTTTTT gift I ve ever received in ma life!!!Yar Just more than d best as I always say!!! Thanks to Aadhavan for showing ma lovable blessing-RAJA ANNA!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

machi...ur relationship will last forever..u r the best guy i ve ever seen and ur thangachi s the best friend i ve ever got..both of u keep rockin...the real happiness we feel is not wen we get our best,,, instead wen we give our best to our loved ones...u got her cos u r givin ur best to her...keep going..

Aadhavan..

Bhargavi said...

good post!:)
paasamalar part 2.. i guess :P