Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Malarum Ninaivugal...Group Study with Sathish!!

Seems like, if i chat with ma friends, i'll get some awesome topics to write!! ha ha, this time its rasika!!. While chatting with her, I asked her like, what doing???
"just came home....a few mins back...was at my friend's house studying...", She replied!!

Wow, i remembered the days when i used to study along with sathish in his home!!

It was during ma third year of engineering. Myself n Sathi both were in study holidays. I hate studying, especially in study holidays. n ofcourse, Sathi is pretty much the same!! ha ha, after all we both are UYIR NANBARGAL!. Exactly at 9am, he called me!!!

Me : solda!!
Sathish : Enna mama panra??
Me: Veetla padi padi-nu uyira vaanguraanga da :(
Sathish : Enga veetlayum athe thaan da, nammala purinchika maatenguraanga :(
ME : Yeah machi.
Sathish : Group study panalaama??
Me: Naan kekalaam-nu vandhaen, athukulla nee ketuta da, this is wat we call friendship mama!
Sathish : he he he, yes da. Ok, wen are u coming???
Me: Naan innum kulikala, so i'll take bath n come at 10.
Sathish : ok da, come soon.
Me : yeah ok, Byeee
Sathish: Byeee

I took bath immediately. Mom scolded me to have breakfast, N so i had one dosa. Now, i searched for the longest note book I've got (wondering why??? u'll find the reason in the later part of this post!! ). Told my mom like, am going to college to meet the HOD (She knows bout me n Sathi too, n yea she wont allow me for sure if i tell the truth!). Am pretty much punctual, reached Sathi's home by 10 o clock sharp! Sathi's mom was sitting in the hall, "Ennada padika vanthiya???",she asked me, "YES", i replied her with a big smile!

Wen i entered Sathi's room, he was comfortably seated in the bed, with a book opened in front of him.
"Eppada vantha, naan serious-ah padichitu irunthaen,so i dint noticed wen u came", without any kinda shame he asked me!!
I jumped in to the bed, kept some pillows near me. Hmmm, am feeling comfortable now!! Now, i opened the long note book which i bought, kept my mobile in between! If Sathi's mom see me from outside, it'll look like, am reading!! (ha ha, hope u got it, y i searched for that long note book!! ). Sathish too did the same. Now, we both started chatting in mobile messenger, ha ha!! what a wonderful job!!

In between, Sathi's mom prepared tea for us. Oh yeah, we were very tired of reading, we badly need tea!! After having tea, again we both started! ha ha, it continued for an hour. Now we are bored of chatting.
"Ennada pannalaam?? ", i asked sathi.
"Let us play games da. Get the bookmarks from Ranjith, for downloading games", he told me!
Ranjith, another fraud like us, texted me the bookmark immediately. Yeah, we got it atlast! We both started downloading the games. Some 15 minutes from then, we got deeply involved in playing games, suddenly we heard a voice, "Padichathu pothum, saapda vaangada", sathi's mom called both of us for lunch!!. ha ha, again we both are tired playing games, had stomach full of food!!

"Mama, konja neram rest edukalaam da", sathi told me, we both slept. After an hour, my mom called me.
"Just now am gonna start from college ma, HOD made me to wait for a long time". i told her!!
"Ok come soon", she replied n hanged the line!!
I woke him up , "Mama, my mom is calling me da, i've to go now, study well, i'll come again tomorrow".
"ok da. Olunga padi!", again without any shame he advised me!!
I came back home!!!
This happened for some two weeks, ha ha!! We did the same everyday!!

Uffff...Athellam oru kaalam!!!

PS:- Myself n sathi, both are from different college, different dept, different Universities!!! ha ha ha

3 comments:

Bhargavi said...

everything was fine until the PS..
'..Myself n sathi, both are from different college, different dept, different Universities..'
adapaavi adapaavi.. :P

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

ultimate ;)

Syed Riyaz said...

Sensational group study.. I wish you to do the same team work when you go for ETA :-)