Friday, August 22, 2008

Airtel SUPER SINGER

I had never thot like, ma frnds would like ma previous post...It was rasika who commented first!! Then as usual ma machan!! n many followed :) Hmmm, so planning to write more!! While thinking bout what to write, sitting inside ma room, my sister was watching tv in the Hall. The music sound was keep on differing n i assumed that she is scanning the channels. Suddenly i heard an awesome lady voice singing some song. I came out n it was AIRTEL SUPERSINGER in vijay tv!! Am not a good singer, but still its ma dream to participate in that program!!

I sat in the sofa n started watching it!!

Couple of months back......
I saw the AD for first round audition in tv. Its in Coimbatore!! Immediately lots of thoughts in ma mind!! Let us go to Coimbatore, Well its too far away from ma place so we'll go to second audition in trichy, Why cant we wait for chennai audition??....All got jammed in ma mind!! Atlast i decided like, attending the audition in chennai!! Told ma friends, as usual none encouraged me!! ha ha, tats usual actually. They used to tease me alot, but i reckon they would love me singing in that competition. They are just doing all these for fun. I had been seeing them for the past six years. I can read their mind. Days passed, I practiced alot in bathroom :D, ha ha ha. Tats the best place in the world to sing :P
Lemme tell bout ma friends. They mean everything to me. For a long time, we guys planned for outing for a week or so lots of times. But it'll flop :(. This time, we all were in our semester holidays. We decided. This time, we made sure tat its no more a flop show. OOTY :), The queen of hills. I had been there many times, but this is the first time with ma friends. So its something pretty special. We made all the arrangements. Booked the train tickets. Booked the hotel rooms. We made everything ready before a week. We guys started dreaming bout our trip. Its our longtime wish n we guys were happy tat its gonna come true in a week. June 22nd, 11.00 pm, we are supposed to catch the train. It was a day before 22nd june. I was scanning the channel in tv, n i saw the ad for chennai audition. I was thrilled to see it, was curiously waiting for the date, atlast they informed the date!! Gosh, it starts on 23rd ends on 27th. One day before our departure from ooty. I was in a state like, don't no how to react. Sat there for some 30 mins. Told ma mom. Awesome lady she is, she felt pretty bad. She asked me to cancel the trip. Of course, its one of ma dream, being a singer, n this is a golden opportunity.

I was thinking bout what to do, n immediately ma friends came in to mind. If i back off, none will go. Such a wonderful guys, i don't wanna disappoint them. I decided, am not gonna attend the audition. Friends are everything to me. If i miss this chance, I'll surely get another sometime in future. But no chance to get back the days spent with ma friends. It was 22nd 8pm, I started from ma home to station. The next one week, the most unforgettable days in ma life. We guys had fun to the core. I reckon, i wouldn't have felt happy like this, even if i succeeded in SUPER SINGER. 28th afternoon, I returned home. Again was watching tv, n i saw a ad like, Super singer telecast will start on next week. Ha ha, I dint felt bad, instead i remembered ma trip :)
.........

You are spot selected, told the judges to that girl:) She jumped in joy n the program ends.......I came inside the room, started writing for ma blog:)

2 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

nice one.. but you got diverted in the middle to that ooty trip which could have been posted as a seperate blog.. overall its pretty good.. long way to go machi.. good luck.

admin said...

When you said I entered the room.. I thought you were participating in the Super Singer :)