Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two years in VEDAVALLI VIDYALAYA:)

Well, being jobless at home, I decided to pen down something about my school life..
Am not a good writer, so don't mind for any mistakes in my writing!

Here we go....

After my 10th grade, I planned to join vedavalli as my cousin was studying there. Everything happened so soon, and it was ma first day in vedavalli Vidyalaya.

When I entered the classroom, it was kind of pretty new atmosphere where Girls and Boys mingled together!! To be frank, I had never been in to such kind of classroom as in my previous school, a guy talking to a girl was considered as a greatest sin.

There was no place for me to sit and a guy stood up.
"Dude, get up and give him a place!!" that was Nithyanandam!
I felt like I was being teased by him, but I just told him a thanks and got seated in the first bench! That was the first time in my life, I am sitting in the first bench. I felt pretty uncomfortable.

Immediately my eyes started to search for girls. A typical boys's attitude..
I found two girls laughed at me and still I am wondering why...
Well, the girls in my class were not up to ma expectations though!

Two days passed and we had another new joinee to our class and that was a girl. I haven't noticed her in the beginning but it was during the General Assembly, I saw her as she was standing parallel to me.
I called Ramu
"Ramu, who is she??", I asked
"New admission dude", tats all he told!! He dint know her name and I was pretty curious to know her name I asked someother guys but all invain.
We came back to class and we had language class.
The teacher was taking attendance and I was very keen to know her name and atlast I got succeeded.

Days passed and I stopped checking out her then and I got some awesome frnds. We had fun to the core. Did all kind of nonsence in the school and I started love my new school!!

I am now some six months old in Vedavalli Vidyalaya and here comes that GIRL again!! I spoke to her for the first time and found her pretty cool. I started liking her and we started to share a good rapport.

Days passed again. and on a fine day, we all were informed that the seatings will be rearranged by our HM. The plan was avoid the gap between girls and boys and made girls to sit between to guys which I felt weird. I had never been like that, sitting next to a girl, but my heart was pumping fast.

"How awesome it'll be if she sits next to me!!" I prayed god but everything went invain. She was in the first bench, and I was in the last bench!! First time in my life, I felt too bad for grewing tall.

Days in school life was always awesome and it always amazing to think how fast the time passes.
We were heading towards our 12th grade and as expected everybody started to advice me!! Gosh, I hate advice. But being helpless, I heard all those patiently.
Lots of stress, tution, assingments, test. I am not a Geek, but a average student. But even then, I felt like I am under stress and in between this GIRL started to move pretty close with me!!
I felt some different feel inside me and I guess it was all cinema effect.

As days passes furhter, everybody found that me and she are pretty close and they started to tease us which is pretty common in school life. And the problem went a step further as our HM found out that we both are pretty close.
HM asked both of us to come n meet her in the evening. I was wondering why as I had no idea about for what she had called us. But when we went, there was loads n loads of advice for us. To tell the truth, we both are just friends at that time, but my HM imagined all nonsense and started advising us as if we both are lovers.3

"Its just an infactutaion, and dont get distracted by this, concentrate in your studies." She continued for almost an hour
I never listened to any of her advice, but i started to have some different kinda feel on that GIRL!! I really don'no what am doing was right or wrong!! But, I was not able to divert myself.

Atlast I was in 12th grade. We were asked to attend the special classes some 20 days before the school reopens. I was in cloud nine, just because I thought that I could mee her all the day!! Fortunately, we both sat next to each other, and there were no words to express how I felt at tat time!
But confusions started to grip me tighter as I was not sure whether its a friendship or love. I reckon she too would've felt the same. I started to realize tat it may be some infactuation as my HMtold. But, I was in a mind set like, even if its an infactuation, am not gonna stop it!!

Even though lot of people teased us, my frnds stood behind me. I don'no what they thought bout us, but they dint object anything. I felt like, i was gifted with such kinda frnds!!

Days passed...

We all enjoyed our time in schoo to the core!!
Morning tution with frnds, then school and again in the evening we had tution!! Days moved damn fast!! But, again lots of stress!! We were made to write test daily and I started to hate studies

One fine day, myself and her sat together and started to discuss about our future.

"How good it'll be if we both continue our career in a same college", I told her.
But, I know its pretty difficult. Coz she is a GEEK, n am pretty average!!

I saw in many movies, a zero will be a hero if he's in love, but it never happened in ma case.
Revision exams started and my highest mark in the entire 12th grade is around 72% but her score will be not less than 90%. I tried my level best to match with her in studies thinking that atleast we will find a chance to study in a same college.

Board exams came and it was feb,2004 we were given study hols for a month.
I started to work hard, keeping her in mind. Sometime when I think about it, it sounded funny, but still i was able to give up her and it pushed me to work hard.

I wrote all the papers consideralbly well. But even then I had some fear in me thinking whether I will be able to score good marks so tat we both can study in the same college. We had a big break after our exams and I started to miss her.

But later, I started to miss my school more than her. For the first time actually I felt like that.
"I had been in this school for 2 yrs, but never felt like this and whats up with you now??", I asked myself.
I felt like crying and with all these worries I never enjoyed my holidays.

One fine morning, I saw in a newspaper that the board exam results will published the next day. My heart started to beat fast.
And my situation at that time had forced me to travel to banglore to meet one my cousin and I went there on the day of my result. and being there, I was not able to check my results as we dint have net facility and also mobile phones are not much familiar that time among the students. And after a huge struggle I managed to get my results and I scored 86%. That was the first time in my life, I crossed 80%.
Thanks to her n to my SCHOOL!!

Now, I was curious to know her marks. But I was not able to find it on that day.
The next day morning, I called her, and her mom told that she got some 90+%.
The first time in my life, I felt like, I dint study well.
But it was too late to realise!!

She joined some private college in chennai then and I joined in the nearby college in my locality.
My school life came to an end and its one of the hardest thing one will come across in his/her life!!

....


Four years went pretty fast! To be frank, we both are still in love, and its no more an infactuation. Fortunately we both got a good job now, and we're bout to join our conern very soon.

Well, it was just two years in vedavalli vidyalaya, but it gave me a perfect meaning to my life. Its not just b'coz tat I found ma love in this school, but I got some gem of friends. They are my everything now. We guys do meet daily nowadays and we visit the skool often, no matter we're invited or not.

I can't even able to imagine how I'll be now, if I had not joined this school. Thanks to Vedavalli Vidyalaya. It rocks!!

7 comments:

Bhargavi said...

using [:)] ? shows how much u r influenced by orkut.. :P
first bench? haha.. manasaathchiyae illaiya.. no one wud have been able to see the board!
'...Immediately my eyes started to search for girls, he he he!! a typical boys's attitude!!... '
yeah.. typical boy's attitude.. good that u accept!
adapaavi.. side la bit otinadha koodava ezhudhuva?!!
Nirmala ma'm vaazhga! :D

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

no words.. just transfixed.. cheers

NMN said...

oh, now i came to know hw it all started, i thot it started from coll... gud narration romeo, aana uno konjam detailla irunda super :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SUNDARAMOORTHY RAMANATHAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HAI I am karthik from NATIONAL Public school,Chennai..we had been on a field trip to ur school somtime in 1998-99..there i met 2 students deenadayalan and sushmita..well we were in contact for sometime but then soon we lost contact..Now im desperate to be back in touch with them..please help me

Raja Mohammed R M said...

Hello Karthick, nice to meet you....
Sushmitha and deena...i knw them, but no idea bout where sushmitha is....Deena is married and he is doing his MDS in SRMC, chennai...

Add me in gtalk @raj2087, I'll give u his contact number