Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First CRIME!!

On that day, I was pretty nervous. I neva did this before. Loads of things were running in ma mind. "Naama panrathu correct-huh??", Yeah they disturbed me alot, but still for tat, wat am going to do is kinda too much!!.But if i leave them, enaala nimathiya irruka mudiyaathu!! tats for sure....After watching Vikram's anniyan movie, am very much afraid to do these kinda things. ha ha ha but i have no other go. I called ma frnd, n told him bout wat am gonna do, he was shocked to hear. "Machan neeya???", think well before doin it da", he advised me. His advise took me a step back, but again i explained him like wat are all the reasons which made me to think at this extent. He got satisfied. "Ok machi, paathu pannu, incase of any probs call me", he
dropped the call. Still am not satisfied, took a coin. I tossed it. If its head, am gonna proceed. If its tails, am not gonna do this. The coin went spinning in the air. Gosh, its HEAD!! I went to kitchen, had some cold water. My hands was shivering.
"Come on Raja, you can do it, what u gonna do is for your good, no matter even if its a crime", I motivated myself.

Atlast, I decided. Am gonna do this. I confessed god ,for wat am going to do now. I also prayed like, it should not happen again.

I TOOK THE ELECTRIC BAT N KILLED TWO MOSQUITOs!! They struggled alot to escape, but they all went invain. Poor mosquito. They got burned in the electric bat. I closed my eyes n prayed.
May their soul RIP!

5 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

ha ha... machi its too hilarious... unakku irukkura theramaikku nee padame edukkalaam...

Unknown said...

anna...sooper na....
too goodd!!!

Bhargavi said...

hah hah.. ROFL! :))
epdi da?!
its hilarious!

Syed Riyaz said...

I have'nt expected the climax would be like this.Fahad sonna mathiri oru padamae edukalaam.

NMN said...

king of mokkai, but hilarious.....