Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I met a Beauty!! Thanks to the accident!!

"Machi, come soon, its boring like hell in home", sathish dropped the call. I informed ma mom, n started. Well, sathi's parents went to all India trip, n he'll be alone in home. So, i thot of giving him a company.

I was almost half way reached, saw one ma friend standing in front of a ice cream parlor. I stopped ma bike, n called him. He got a very poor ear i guess, i was shouting like hell, but except him everybody turned towards me. Atlast, he heard me. It has been quiet a long time since we both met. So yea, we were busy talking. He was standing, n i was sitting in ma bike.

Some 10 mins passed.

"DUkkkkkkk", i heard a sound. I turned back. Gosh, somebody hit ma bike.
"Am extremly sorry", to ma surprise i heard a sweet lil girl's voice. At this time i was sitting n checking whether any damages occured for ma bike. But after hearing the pretty voice, i slowly turned back!! Wowwwwww, some butterflies started to fly inside me. There standing a beautiful, gorgeuos cute luking girl. I guessed, she might be in her first year of college.
"Dei, she asked sorry, react something, don't stare at her or else she'll think you're a jollu", someone warned inside me.
"Am sorry, pls", she told me again. I remember in Sa-Ro-Ja movie, whenever premji meet a beautiful girl, pretty angels used to dance around the girl. It happened for me too. he he he.

"Its ok. Neva mind. Nobody will do this wantedly", i put a bit.
"Thanks", she smiled at me. God, i almost died seeing her smile.
"Raja, Don miss this chance, nalla bit pottu correct pannidu", again someone advised me inside.
"Its ok, so where you from, n i saw this scooty many times in this place", even i felt like its too much asking all these to her, but wat to do, i cant control myself.
"Yeah, u might've seen it, coz i stay here onli. The street back to this shop, n my brother use this scooty most of the time", she replied.
Wow, wow...I gone mad on the way she spoke to me. I realized how difficult it is to see a girl's eyes, while talking. Tat too a pretty girl's eyes. I felt pity on guys like me.

"Now listen, my bike's indicator got broken", i told her.
"oops, sorry again, i dint do wantedly, but i can do nothing other than asking you sorry", She told me in kinda low voice.
"Who told tat u cant do anything???", some idea flashed inside me.
"I dont have money, or else i would've paid you", i cant see her feeling bad. But even wen she's sad, she was looking beautiful!! Oh god, why are u showing partiallity by creating such a beautiful girl like her n a guy like me!!
"Money??? tats not the thing i need" i said
"Then what???", she got afraid actually.
"How bout a ice cream???, i love to have ice cream, that too along with a pretty girl like u!!", i put another BIT!
She smiled at me, guess she must've got impressed!!

"Boss, two cones, mixed flavor", i ordered ice cream!!
"You're very frank n jovial, n i like guys being like this", she told me!!
I was in cloud nine.."Raja elaam perfect-huh work out aaguthu da, miss pannidatha", someone inside me keep on warning me!!

We got the ice cream. The way she ate it, i gone mad again. God, i forgot that i got ice cream in ma hand melting every second, instead i was luking at her!!
"you're looking beautiful", i cant control myself saying this to her.
"Is it?? thanks alot for your compliment, but am not that much beautiful", she replied.
Now this is the problem with girls, they'll think like they are the beauty queens, but if anyone like me greet her, they wont accept!!

Some 10 mins, almost half of ma ice cream got wasted, as i was busy looking at her.
"Ok, its already late, I got to go, mom will scold me", she told me in a worried note.
"Oh yea, nice to meet u, Am Raja Mohammed, may I know ur sweet name?? i guess ur name too will be pretty sweet as you!!", again a BIT!!
she smiled, " ha ha, well, am ...............


"Dei, its already 11, woke up u lazy", ma mom shouted at me!!
Gosh, ma dreams all gone!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, Too good anna... The story was too good to be true until u're mum woke you up from the dream.. he he.. Keep going.. The stories and experiences keep getting better!!!

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

Sir.. semma comedy sir neenga...

Unknown said...

idhellam padikkira engala edhaala adichikanomo..vara vara un mokka taanga mudiyala da...

Syed Riyaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syed Riyaz said...

Dai vara vara. un karpanai Kudhirai oru alavu illama oditthu irukku. Mudiyala da...

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! Raja the story is really gud... kadaichi varai andha ponnu name ma kekalaiae da.... lol.. well vry gud on u da..itz vry interesting 2 read....

NMN said...

dai, very nice idea to keep the reader busy, rombo over aana :)

Bhargavi said...

kanavula kooda bit ah?! urupadavae maata..
Go n sleep again.. she'll come in ur dream! ivaru vijay.. avanga rambha.. enna koduma sir idhu! :(

Unknown said...

Dei anna,
Un lundhu ku oru alavae illaya..!!
Good gracious God...Tat beautiful gal in yar dream..oru ice cream'ukaga unnaya 10 mins bear panruka...!!
Neways a cooooll one to read da anna!!