Friday, September 26, 2008

Nostalgic moments at CSI Hr Sec School :)


21/09/2008.
It was 8am in the morning, i was sleeping like hell. Guess i was in front of Tajmahal, dancing for a duet with kareena kapoor in ma dreams . This Riyaz called me n spoiled the dreams.
"Dei, come to skool at 10 da, yogesh too will come. Don't make it late.", i felt like thrashing him, but controlled!!.
"Ok da, I'll. You too come soon, cya there", i dropped the call.
Yeah we had planned for a get together at our school.
I closed ma eyes again, searched for kareena kapoor, but not even paravai muniyama came !! No use of sleeping further, so i got up from bed.
"Wat a miracle, you woke up so soon!!", my mom was surprised actually.
"Am going to CSI mom, some of ma old friends are coming, where is ma coffee??", i asked ma mom while ma eyes where fully focussed in the newspaper!! How awesome it is to have coffee without brushing the teeth, very few knew bout it!!

I confirmed with Prisci bout her presence. Atlast i got ready.
"Dei, return soon da", I had not even started, but even before that ma mom told me. Sometimes you feel good to have such a caring, affectionate mom. But am 22 now, still she is afraid bout me n ma driving, that made me to feel kinda different.
"I guess, I'll be late mom, I'll call u then", i told ma mom n started.

I took just a matter of two minutes for me to reach the school.
CSI MATRICULATION HR SEC SCHOOL. The school where i had studied for 12 long years, from ma LKG to 10th. Just a matter of second i stepped inside the campus, i saw each n every moment i enjoyed here, in front of me. Wow, almost everyone in this world would've loved that n of course am one of the everyone!!

I parked ma bike in the stand. Started to walk. There's no one in the campus except me. I searched for Prisci.
"She might be inside the church", i thought. As i thought, she came out from the church n asked me to wait for sometime till the prayer ends and she went back. I called Riyaz n asked him to come soon. Lazy guy, he spoiled ma dreams, n now he's making it late. I started to walk around, n finally sat in the steps in front of the stage. Felt like am sitting in front of 700 students, i remembered the assembly meet that used to happen every morning!! Everybody would've got some unforgettable moments n ofcourse i got many. The mischievs i did in the class, ma first crush, the fraud work i did during the lab classes...huh, lot to tell. But even in those incidents, some of the them are rely special .

When i looked around the school, the first thing i noticed was, in these six years, the chemistry lab dint change at all. It looked the same. There is a special reason for me to mention about chemistry lab now. Ma last happy moment at CSI happened in the very same lab.

ANRU ORU NAAL...

BOARD PRACTICALS - CHEMISTRY LAB:

In the Chemistry practicals, there are two portions. Volumetric Analysis and Salt Analysis. I donno how to do the both . It was raghu, standing in front of me. Thank god, both of them got the same experiment in volumetric analysis. I asked Raghu to start the experiment. Some 5 mins, he got the color change in his solution and i asked him the End point.
"19.2", he told.
I opened the valve in ma burette. Started to mix the solution. We're supposed to note the color change carefully. But instead i was busy waiting for the solution in burette to reach 19.2 level. I dint even noticed in what color the solution is, but i closed the valve when it reached 19.2!! Yippee, i finished the experiment, i jumped in joy. Now, i saw the solution, oh god!!, i don't even know what color is that. We're supposed to get the pale pink color, but mine was totally different. I called Raghu again.
"Dei, wats this?? i stopped at 19.2, but i dint got the exact color da, what could be the problem??"
"Did you add Hydrochloric acid with it in the beginning before starting the titration??", he asked me
"Ada paavi, why you dint tell me this before, i donno da, I'll add now", i told n searched for HCL in the lab.I added two drops, thats it, the entire solution turned dark blue instead of pale pink!! Huh, wat to do now??, this lab internal will yell at me!! I came back to ma place.
"Dei, what da, am getting blue color??", i asked Raghu again
"You're supposed to add it before the titration n not after it, n thats why you're getting this color", what a great discovery by Raghu!!!
"You idiot, why the hell you dint tell me when i went to add HCL???", i shouted in way that onli Raghu can hear me.
He laughed at me.
"Am i doin any comedy or wat???", i asked myself.

The lab internal came to me to check the endpoint. I hided the solution.
"So wats your end point??"
"19.2 ma'am, and i got the pale pink color", i told her.
"is it???, show me the solution", she asked me
Gosh, why the hell i mentioned bout the pale pink color now, if at all i stopped with the end point alone, she would've went, but now she's asking me to show the solution. I showed it to her.
"Is this is pale pink?", she asked
"Yes ma'am", i replied her without any shame.
"Are you blind?"
"Not at all ma'am, but this color is what am getting", i replied her.
"You guys are fit for nothing, how many time i would've taught you??", she yelled at me
"Your teaching is not good, your teaching changed a bright student like me in to a dull student", ha ha..i felt like saying this to her, but i controlled.

Some 45 mins from then, i came outta lab.
"How you did da??", a guy from second batch asked me.
"sooooper da, am the first to get the perfect end point", i told him
Immediately a guy kicked me at back, it was Raghu!! I donno why, i started to laugh loudly, and so did Raghu!!
"Why the hell you making noise here, get lost", the lab internal shouted.
"sardhaan podiiiiii", i thought!!, n we continued laughing but moved away from that place!!

Well, that happened to be the last day at school!! The day no one will forgot!!

INRU...

I heard a car horn sound, that was someone who came to church. Honda CIVIC, one of ma dream car. I Wish i could own one. Well, this Riyaz still not came, n Yogesh...totally no idea about where is he.
"Nobody is punctual other than you", i told myself
It was pretty hot, n so i got up from the stage n started to walk. I saw a classroom, it was 3rd std.
I remembered ma first crush!! It happened at ma 3rd grade!! he he he...too early to have a crush na, but wat to do . After all its ARIYAADHA VAYASU . I guess, no one knows bout ma first crush, i feel glad to share it with you all people...
Yeah its LEENA MARIAM!!

ANTHA SILA NAATKAL...

I used to sit next to Leena during ma 3rd grade and there started everything. Even at that age itself i used to check out her. She used to write those four line note book stuffs for me, coz, i got a poor hand writing. Whenever i saw a love song, i used to remember leena!! . I enjoyed ma days with her, sitting next to her. ufff...athellam oru kaalam!! She left the school then, i felt like i was left alone!! I missed her badly. I rely donno where is she, and what she is doin now, but there is always a place for her in ma heart!!!

This is for Leena Mariam:
Hey Leena, I wish u read this blog sometime in future. But i wanna tell you one thing. If u fall in love with me after reading this, sorry to say this, AM COMMITTED now.

INRU...

I heard someone calling me, i turned back. It was Riyaz. Lazy fellow .Sam and Prisci followed him, then Yogesh!!! All came. Very few turned up for the meet actually, but still the next few hours we all enjoyed to the core!! We all went back to our school days actually!!

Some three hours then, we all were about to leave, i carved ma name in a tree!! so did the others!!! We left the school then.

KAALAM KADANTHU SELGAIYIL
ANTHA THANI MARAM
ENGAL PEYARAI UCHARIKUM!!

5 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fahad Y Mohammed said...

Bloody hell you have a great memory... Vitta ippo kooda nee titration pannuva pola... I don't remember anything at all... And intha leena pathi enkitta sonnathe illaye machi... Athu eppadi? intha blog ah padichathum apdiye love vanthuduma avalukku? Unakku intha mathiri ellam ninappu veraya... Noone is taking a film here machi... It reminds me of the olden days at school... but enakku niyabagathula irukkarathu ellame antha soap dabba bus mattum thaan.. he he

Bhargavi said...

Seriously.. u remember so much!! Titration ellam naan marandhae poiten.. How the hell did u clear the prac exam? I'm wondering... :D

Leena ;) hmmm.. Don't worry ava idha padichchaalum un pinaadi vara maata.. imaginationa konjam korachuko.. :P

Nice memories! Happy days..

Syed Riyaz said...

Hope you would be remembering the incident that you had been caught by Stephen sir while you were singing in the class in the memory of your dream girl He he he.

Unknown said...

dei anna!!
dream la kareena kapoor kuda dance huh...athuvum taj mahal munnadi..too too too much!!none can compete yar titration expertise da anna!!humm..well..thank God..leela left d school..illana enna enna nadanthu irukumo..terrorising to imagine tat!! well..do add tat stephen sir incident also da anna!!