Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A day at home!

"Ippadi thoonguriye?? Unnaku ellam udambu valikave valikaatha?", my mom was shouting at me even before I got up from bed!!
I stopped the alarm n got up from bed!! I guess I'll be the only person, who wakes up at 10 in the morning by keeping alarm!!
"Do u know wats the time now??", mom asked
"I know, its 10am", i replied her and washed ma face!!
"COFFEE", i asked ma mom in kinda loud tone
"Ithuku onnum korachal illa, have u ever brushed ur teeth in your life before having coffee??, i really dont know wen you gonna change!!", ma mom yelled at me!!
"Its a different taste you knw!! You wont understand the ultimate taste of a bed coffee unless u try it once!!", i suggested ma mom!!
"Dum, damaar,dukkk, putttt, bussss", i heard all kinda stuffs. Yeah ma mom scolded me!!!Its awesome to get scoldings from a lovable mom, tat too in the morning!! Nothing can replace it!!

India holds the upper hand in the second test match, Heavy rains in tamilnadu, Schools and Colleges were declared Holiday due to rain, blah blah blah...The newspapers sounds very dull nowadays coz of the news channels!! I threw the paper on the chair and switched on ma PC.
"Paper padicha, olunga madichi vaika maatiya??", again ma mom shouted at me!!
"Yapaaaaa, u got any venduthals or wat?? keep on scolding me from morning", i shouted back at her!!

WWW.ORKUT.COM, every time wen i switch on ma PC, I'll think like i should not log in to Orkut, as i feel its just a mere waste of time.
"But, ithellam nadakara kaariyama??", i thought n logged in to orkut!
Thank god, some of ma friends were there online and by the time wen i signed off from them, it was 12.15pm.
Mom came to me again.
"Mani 12.15 aaguthu, no need of taking bath, but atleast brush your teeth da", this time she said it politely!!
"Amma sonna maru pechu kidayaathu!!", i told her n went to brush ma teeth!

Now, I heard some abnormal sounds inside ma stomach!! Oh yea, am feeling hungryyyyyyyyyy
"Wats for lunch today??", i asked mom
"Irukaratha thaan saapadnum", ruf n tuf reply from mom!
"Ethuva iruntha namakku enna, vayiru full aagutha, tats enough" i thought!
Ate stomach full.
I woke up at 10, its 1pm now, but am feeling damn sleepy again!! Donno why, well its not ma fault. Its coz of the heavy lunch!! So its ma mom's fault!! How awesome it is to sleep after eating stomach full, tat too in a rainy day!! wow...no words to express the feeling!! I slept immediately.

After sometime....

I woke up!! Checked the time. It was 4.30pm and its still raining outside, I had no mood to get up from bed. But am not ready to get scoldings from mom again!
Saw ma mobile, some 5 missed calls. Three from sathish n two from Ranjith. I called back sathish.

Me: Solda, enna matter?
Sathish : Phone edukaama, Enna ****** pannitu iruntha?
Me: I was sleeping da
Sathish: Dei, neeyellam manushana da, ippadi thoonguriye.
Me: I felt sleepy da, athaan...
Sathish: Naan oru kayiru tharaen da, appadiye maatikitu sethu poidu
Me: Naan sethu poita neenga ellam azhuveengala da??
Sathish: poda *********, i too felt bored, tats y called. Come online if possible
Me: ok done

I went online again. Chatted with Sathi for an hour. Appadiye, time 5.40 aachu!!
My mom started again!
"Thoongura. Saapudra. Thirumbi thoongura. Computer use panra. Kulikara maathiri idea konjam kooda illaya??"
"porumaiya kulikalaam. Tigers wont bath daily", i told ma mom!
Again, "Dum, damaar,dukkk, putttt, bussss", she scolded me!
Ufffffff, naanum evlo neram thaan thittu vaangurathu. So yea, i took bath.

It was 6.30pm. I switched on the tv. All mokka programs. So I've no other option other than goin back online. Thanks to BSNL unlimited Broadband!! he he. This time fahad was there online. So started putting Maanga with him. appadiye time 7.30 aachu.
Again, i heard some bell sound inside ma stomach, n yeah, its time for dinner! Chapathi with Yummy chicken! Awesome combination. Full kattu!!

It was 8pm now. Checked out the local cable channel! Yaaradi Nee Mohini!!, wow, nayantharaaaaaaa. I sat in front of tv n Watched the whole movie. So appadiye mani 10.30 aachu!! Thoonga polaame...............I told myself! n yea, i went to bed!!

Ufffff, this is how I kill the time wen am home!! Great na....

Ps:- To all who think that Am vetti. Intha maathiri vettiya irrkaratha vida oru kashtamaana vela vera ethuvum kidayaathu!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Machan chancea illa da..indha madiri yaaralayum timea use pannave mudiyadhu..Keep it up..thanks for sharing ur great :) feelings da..Ippadilam solluven nu ninaikadha da..thuuu...idhellam oru polapu.. :):)..I think aunty has to learn some more bad words to scold u da..he he :)..just kidding man...Anyway nice post..:):P

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

The best part of this blog is "Dum, damaar,dukkk, putttt, bussss".. eppadi mama ippadi ellam yosikkira... enna naan rendu varusham munnadi pannatha nee ippo panra... nee thaanda en machan... i am proud to say this.. he he

diarywriter said...

hey hi there....
pls try reading my diary also..
there is no details aboutme there..
but all iput in there is true..

thank u